Voice Lessons in Troy, MI
For Adults, Kids, & Teens
J-RO School of Music
Hear What Our Students Have to Say
"I have been taking singing lessons for two and a half years and have learned a lot of tips and tricks to improve my voice and express myself. I also made friends with the other students and enjoy watching them perform."
Take Your Voice to the Next Level!
- Want to develop more confidence in your voice?
- Want more power in your voice?
- Want to sing higher notes without cracking?
- Want to sing for hours without tension or fatigue?
- Want to write your own songs?
- Ready to have fun with your lessons?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above questions, read on. I have the solution for you. Hi, I am Josh Ross, the owner of the J-RO School of Music. My team and I are professional voice teachers, coaches, and mentors for beginner students, intermediate singers, and professional vocalists in Troy, MI and throughout Oakland County.
Over the last 15 years, I have helped hundreds of students just like you improve their skills beyond belief and fix any problems they were having fast.
My team and I can help you to expand your range, improve your tone, transition between low and high notes, and feel confident about your voice.
You Will Receive:
- Fast Results that will save you time, frustration and money
- Easy to follow vocal exercises and techniques specifically designed for your unique voice and your goals
- Audition Prep to ace your audition for X-Factor, the Voice, American Idol or for musical theatre shows
- Superior teaching methods that will incorporate actual songs from your favorite artists
- Track your progress through recordings of your singing
- Access to master classes and performance opportunities with other students your age
- Access to our exclusive student community to interact with and meet other students
- A music program that you can’t experience anywhere else in Metro-Detroit or Oakland County
- Expand your singing range so you can sing almost any song
- Sing your favorite songs with confidence and impress your friends
- Project your voice for any setting so you can be heard without straining
- Sing in perfect pitch every time (now you will never need autotune)
- Sight read music so you can learn any song in minutes
- Bring songs to life with authentic emotion so you can blow audiences away
- Sing better than anyone else and reach your ultimate music goals
- Sing Solo or with a group so you can excel in any vocal endeavor
- Harmonize with others and experience the joy of blending voices
- Find your unique voice so you can rock any performance!
In addition, if you feel called to pursue music professionally, you learn the following:
- Make a living in music
- Record your own demo or CD
- Get a record deal vs. be an independent artist
- Identify your target audience
- Join a Band or Go Solo - The ins and outs of starting or joining a band and challenges of managing a band or solo career
"Josh is great, willing to work on whatever you are interested in and shows you really helpful exercises. He is also flexible with your schedule which is very important when you are always busy! He has helped me tremendously, especially since I perform professionally at local bars and clubs. I often found myself losing my voice and struggling to sing the high notes. But within the first month working with Josh, I noticed dramatic improvement, and I found it much easier to sing night after night without straining. I even got some compliments from my bandmates about how my voice is improving! Thanks Josh!
Shannon C. Royal Oak, MI